Our part time Schools & College Co-ordinators would be the first point of contact for a Schools & College group upon their arrival in resort and are invaluable to the overall running of their programme, liaising between party leaders, coach drivers and suppliers.
The arrivals day is a busy but pivotal day – it’s time to welcome the clients, get them kitted out with their equipment and rental wear, get them fed and checked into their hotel, deliver a party leader welcome meeting and a group welcome meeting to ensure everyone knows what is going on for their week in resort.
On most occasions you would be based in the hotel with the clients, and you will take all of your meals with the group. On a daily basis you will be at snowsports check out (morning) and check in (afternoons) and you will be hosting the après ski event (activities range from bowling, ice skating, tubing, karaoke, quiz, bingo, disco, pizza night & snowsports school presentation).
Our Schools & College Co-ordinators need to be friendly and engage with their group, you should get to know the party leader, staff, and students. You will need to provide an exceptional level of service and face to face customer care and you must be proactive and you should have lots of initiative.
We offer week by week contracts over the duration of the winter season however most opportunities are available on our peak weeks in February half term and Easter and someone new to Interski may have the opportunity to work between 1-3 weeks.
- EU or UK passport (if UK passport, must have sufficient days on the 90/180 day rule) or have the Right to Work in Italy aka Permesso di Soggiorno – ESSENTIAL
- Criminal Record Disclosure / DBS / Police Check - ESSENTIAL
- Over 18 years old - ESSENTIAL
- Fluent in English - ESSENTIAL
- Willingness to learn Italian/French (Aosta Valley) & Spanish (Andorra & Cerler) – DESIRABLE
- Welcoming clients to resort
- Explaining process for ski fit
- Ensuring a smooth hotel check in procedure
- Allocation of rental wear in Italy (ski jacket and ski trousers)
- Delivering a party leader and group welcome meeting
- Hosting the après ski events
- Troubleshooting and finding solutions to any issues that arise during the week
- Ensuring a smooth departure process (preparing for check out, understanding shower arrangements for after skiing on the final day, early departure meals etc)
- Providing 10/10 customer care from the moment the clients arrive in resort until the moment they leave resort
- Exceptional level of service and face to face customer care
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Friendly, positive, personable & engaging
- Flexible and adaptable to changes
- Proactive, use your initiative and have the ability to problem solve
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- A team player
- Passionate about skiing and snowboarding
- Free coach transport from/to UK/Resort or for EU residents a contribution towards travel expenses to make your own way to resort
- Accommodation (hotel, max twin share)
- Meals (from Sunday evening to Friday evening – breakfast (at hotel with group) lunch (on mountain) and dinner (with group). If working consecutive weeks, provisions for breakfast, lunch and dinner will be made
- Uniform (ski jacket and ski trousers & polo)
- Lift Pass (5 day lift pass)
- Equipment (skis/poles/boards/boots if required)
- Insurance (travel, medical and public liability)
- Competitive wage of £150.00 pw working on a contractor basis
WHERE YOU CAN DO THIS ROLE
Our part time Schools & College Co-ordinators are employed to work in the Aosta Valley, Italy (Aosta, Pila, La Thuile, Gressoney), Andorra (Grandvalira & Pal Arinsal) and Spain (Cerler)